Shierdan Pamintuan Corporate Photography

My photograph of wedding video guru Shierdan “Dan” Pamintuan working along the pier of Mindoro Occidental island was taken with my Nikon D70 with the Nikkor 80-200 f2.8 AF-D lense. He certainly is an artist with passion and action. Early in May, Dan went to Baguio city to cover a two-day corporate event as a pro photographer in my unavailability due to conflict of schedule. It won’t surprise me if he decides to do wedding photography anytime as he is well grounded in the basics since he started photography way back using his own Nikon FM2 film camera. Moreover, Dan gets to work with top wedding photogs in the land as videographer. Now he owns a Nikon D60 DSLR. The man is gonna render me obsolete soon -he he he! Now if Dan could just teach me more video stuffs to level the playing ground…